NC CEC 34th Annual Conference: Preparing Students for a Changing World
North Carolina Council for Exceptional Children
34th Annual Conference
"Preparing Students for a Changing World!"
Friday 2/26/21 (4-7pm) * Saturday 2/27/21 (8-4pm)
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Marilyn Friend
Join the NC Council for Exceptional Children ONLINE at the 34th Annual Conference: "Preparing Students for a Changing World!"
Highlighted Topics Include:
- Universal Design for Learning
- Evidence-Based Practices
- Establishing and Maintaining Effective Home/School Collaboration
- Behavior Supports for Students
- High-Leverage Practices for Students with Disabilities
- Child Advocacy Network Updates
- Inclusive Practices
- Online Instruction
- Effective Instruction During COVID-19
- STEM Resources
- Equity and Inclusion
- Adapted Curriculum
- Collaboration and Co-Teaching
- And more!
All sessions will be recorded and shared with registered participants for 30 days following the conference.
Participants can earn up to 1.0 CEUs at the end of this conference.